Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gotta love the 80's



I was not born until '87, but I just felt so attached to the 80's. It's like a chord that links a mother to her unborn child.

Lomo-ish is what I see. Probably the era of the most romantic music. Funny outfits. Funnier haircuts.
Everything, everyone seems young and at their prime. My paps, my momz. Parks are cleaner, people are happier. The warmth of the ambiance is incomparable.

Parties- yeah, the dancing. The sweet slow dances of our fathers with our mothers. The letters they gave to their sweethearts, friends and family.

When I hear the word "nostalgia", I always somehow associate it with the 80's. The laid back, worry-free moment. It's a great feeling going back in time.

And here are two songs from the 80's that could reel you back in time. :))





7/27/11 3:39 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment