Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist

Everyone's snoring now and I can hardly see the keys of this laptop. But this is the time when I think my brain functions the clearest. Should I have taken a course in college that has a board exam, I could have petitioned or requested to take my exam during these times. Anyway, the title of this post is Christmas Wishlist. So I am suppose and should talk about it. Well it's already December 9, 2011. (I had to check my Blackberry to know that) I can semi-feel Christmas in the air. My work has really f*cked me this past few weeks.

Anyway my Christmas wishlist:

1. A second generation I7 8gb ddr3 2gb video card 750 hdd with a genuine Windows 7 Ultimate OS (preferably Dell). Gotta use this for editing photos and videos.

2. A gaming PC with almost the same specs as above. Gotta use this for my gaming. And yeah for video editing again.

3. The newest/ latest Canon DSLR out there. I got eyes you know. I believe that. I just need a good camera.



4. Who's the sneakerhead? I want these shoes:

Nike Zoom Hyperdunk 2011 Blake Griffin blue/red/white shoes [ Model: 17508 ]

I want this exact color. Can't find it in any Nike
Park.











A premium Huf street wear shoes

5. To top these all. I want an approved 7-days vacation leave from Dec. 27 - January 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment