Monday, February 1, 2010

Thanks Bro!



I usually have just two prayers everytime I pray. That is good health and safety of those I love. But when my sister Nanat took the nursing board exam, I ask for a litle extra from Bro, that is good luck. And just how many times Bro never failed me.

Monday. Feb 1, 2010. I usually hate Mondays. Needless to say, it's the effect that you feel that the weekend was not enough to recharge you for another toxic week. But this Monday is an exemption. A text message from my sister that says "Noy RN na ako", changes it all.

Overjoyed. Though I'm not actually the one who took the exam, I am so proud of Nat!And Mamz and Papz are soo proud of you! Thanks Bro! Thanks Mambe for supporting Nat financially and of course the intangible moral support you gave her. Thanks Mamay(grandma mother side). You were an angel for all of us when you were alive. I know you'll continue to be one now that you are in heaven.
Again, Congrats Nat and to all new RNs!
Here's the link for the result...


No comments:

Post a Comment