Saturday, February 20, 2010

If I can't go on, I'll go on

Just to pass off time after a canceled convention (well actually the convention was not canceled, it's my going there that's been canceled), ok where was I? Oh the passing off time. Alright so let me do this again. Just to pass off time, I watch a movie. A cheap movie for that matter. I don't know if you heard about this movie fiesta at SM Manila where you get to watch a movie for only P15. Yeah P15! Very ideal to promote student cutting off classes. SM can say otherwise that this is a good way to pass off long breaks for those students who have broken schedule. (For those who have no idea, SM Manila's a stone's throw away from five universities and a junior school).

Anyway that is not suppose to be the main idea of this entry. Ok I'm lost. What was it again that  I intended to write about? ........ (crickets sound effects)

Oh the movie. The title's Bandslam. It's a funny musical movie. Better than High School Musical. I never liked High School Musical anyway. And never watched it intentionally. I knew the movie for two reasons. One is I'm from this planet called earth. Two, maybe I was able to watch it in a bus.

Going back, it's a good pay. Of course it's worth it for P15. Seriously, you'll have a good laugh watching this movie. Maybe a good smirk for others. I won't write the synopsis anymore. Just watch the movie if you like. Rent it on Video City. Try to find it in Quiapo. Or download it in torrent.

Hey after googling about it, Vanessa Hudgens (one of the lead roles in this movie), is also the lead star of the cheesy very High School Musical.

In case you're wondering why this post's entitled "If I can't go on, I'll go on", two reasons again. One, it's the first thing that comes in my mind. Two, it's the name of their band in the movie.

I guess I'm satisfied. How do I end this post? Maybe with a poster of the movie. Right.




No comments:

Post a Comment