Saturday, February 13, 2010

Before I sleep

Ok it's quarter to four. So what..I'm kinda starving right now. Actually I'm starving for a lot of things. My Facebook been open for hours now. Been checking on girls. Girls that came across my life. And I just wonder who among all of them affects me the greatest. Well, I know now. Why the hell on earth that I still believe that we could have been a match. You know what, maybe it's because my cowardice haunts me up to this moment. If only I gave you that letter I wrote all my heart. Every word of that letter comes from my heart. I never thought that the feeling would came rushing back in when I see your photos.

I just checked your profile on facebook. Wow you're more beautiful now. I missed talking to you. It's all coming back to me now. We used to talk for hours on phone. Talked about so many things. Laugh about so many things. There's just a click between us back then. What kind of jerk was I. Damn. How stupid of me to let you go. How stupid for me not to even exert an effort to win you back. If only destiny would be so kind to me to intertwine our fates again. 

I love you again. And I'll always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment